The gambling business has been rocked since March 2020, but there is light at the end of the tunnel for local bookies. What you see is not always what you get and what you get could be a lot better if you are willing to step into something new, something better, and something exciting. Local bookies are always looking for ways to keep their clients on the hook and we are not going to lie; this year has been the most difficult in memory. Keeping clients is a difficult job, finding new ones is an altogether different story. How do local bookies keep their existing clients in this environment and pray-tell, how do they find new ones? The pay per head industry has fast become the local bookies best friend and for good reason, check them out here to learn more.
- What is a pay per head and what can it do for your local bookie business? The pay per head (PPH), is an online provider of software for bookmakers or anybody that wants to become a bookmaker. They offer the best tools to get your business up, running, and successful, as well as an immediate online presence without you lifting a finger.
- If you have ever thought of taking your business online but have no idea where to start, and all that you have ever hear about is the high cost, then you are not alone. The biggest misnomer industry-wide is the cost of getting online. Folks, with a great PPH, this is 100% free.
- If you choose a great PPH provider to do business with, you will not spend one dime to take your business online. The even better news, you can be operational in a day or two. There is no waiting for weeks or months while a programmer builds your website. NO. The best PPH providers are now offering this service for 100% free of charge.
- You do not get some watered down, beat up, and old looking website. NO. You get what looks to be just like any typical online gaming venue. Think of them, You know who they are and in your mind’s eye, you can see yourself Googling any number of them within 30-seconds. Think of how these websites appear when you dial them up. This is the kind of website that the PPH will custom-build for your use as a bookie.
- You and your clients will have exclusive use of your gaming website. You will have an exclusive .com address that your clients dial-up at any time of the day or night, sign in to their account, and gamble against you. This is what you get for FREE if you sign up with a PPH.
- The kicker, you don’t pay a thing in upfront fees to the PPH. They are not going to ask you for any money or any fees now. The way the PPH works is exactly as it sounds… “Pay Per Head”. You pay the PPH fees on a weekly billed basis. You pay for the clients that are actively gambling on your website. If they place at least one bet in either the sportsbook, the casino, or the racebook, then you pay a fee for that client, for that week. You pay just one fee per week, per client and they can gamble as much as they like, they can place as many wagers in the sports and racebook as they like, you pay nothing more. You can expect to pay around $7-$13 per head, per week.
What you get when you sign up with a top-notch PPH is this… You will have 24/7 access to the best customer service in the industry with live agents available to take your toll-free call. They speak great English, and they are gaming-friendly. Your clients will now have access to 24/7 gaming that was never available to them before. They will have a state of the art sportsbook, a Las Vegas-style casino, and a world-class racebook. They will have no excuse to not be loyal to what you are offering. The PPH does all of the work for you and it’s affordable for anybody.