You can build your business on solid ground, but you must have a solid plan first. Unbelievably, there are not many ways to build a bookmaking business, options are limited, especially if you are on a tight budget. We have carefully considered the options, weighed the good and bad and we have come up with one conclusion. The best way to market your bookmaking business on any level is with the use and help of a pay per head. We know this… You must be online with some sort of an online presence.
Online: Why and How—
- Times, are changing and changing every day. If you want to stay one step ahead of the fray, then you must be prepared. The only way we know to prepare you for anything is to be online with your bookmaking business. You can get online today, at a fair price.
- There are a couple of ways to find an online presence for your business. One of them will last and one of them may or may not last. The first and most expensive way to get online is to either build your website or hires someone to build it for you.
- If you do build your gaming website, then you had better know more than just the basics. You must know HTML very well; you should also possess some programming skills and it will help you enormously to know how to code, you must also have some experience with site-building.
- If you have none of the above skills, then you have two options; don’t even try it or hire someone to do it. Hiring someone to do it will cost you. If you want to do this right, it will cost you quite a lot. A decent website that functions as a gaming site will start at around $5,000.
- Gaming websites are complicated, and they come with many needed gadgets that help the site perform. You will need all of those gadgets. Take a look at any popular online sportsbook that you can think of, conduct a Google search. You know who they are, find them, take a look at their website and how they function on each page, take notice of what all is involved. It’s exhaustive.
- The other way to find an immediate online presence is with the use of a pay per head. The pay per head does all of the above for you. They will build your gaming site for free of charge and it’s a top-notch site. The site comes fully loaded with a sportsbook, a racebook, and a virtual casino.
- There are no skills needed when it comes to operating a pay per head gaming website. All you need to know is how to turn on your laptop, desktop, or mobile device. The pay per head is the sportsbook. They offer the best bookmaking software across the globe and they have made it available for your use.
- The pay per head work through the use of an app. You dial it up every day and open your business. Everything is done for you. The daily sporting events are set with the daily side bets that include lines and odds. You will have the best user interface that allows for ease of use by you and your clients.
- The pay per head has thought of everything. They provide all of the daily lines and odds while leaving you in control to change them at any time. They also provide a huge wagering menu that offers every sport known to man and every way in which to bet on those sports.
- The best PPH providers are now offering their services for around $7-$13 per head, per week. You pay for active players only and just one fee, per week, per player. Your player may place as many bets as they choose, either in the sportsbook, the world-class racebook, or the Las Vegas-stye casino.
Your players want to play 24/7 and they want gaming options. They want every sport and every way to bet on those sports. They also want a great racebook and casino. Now you can offer your clients everything and you get a free website on top of it all. Call the PPH today and start earning what you are worth.